| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kairouan in September is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- In September the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in September is dry with occasional rain. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of water is discharged during on average 5 days.
- The heavens above Kairouan are moderately sunny having on average a respectable 8:25 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:22.
- There are approximately 3:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69% of daylight hours and cloudy 31% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kairouan September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kairouan, Tunisia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kairouan: