| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kairouan in October is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 49.2mm (1.9in) of water is discharged across on average 5 days.
- The blue above Kairouan is a little sunny with on balance a measurable 7:09 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:41 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:13.
- There are approximately 3:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kairouan October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kairouan, Tunisia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kairouan: