| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kairouan in November is very mild at 15.9 °C (60.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 28.9mm (1.1in) of liquid falls across an average of 5 days.
- The heavens above Kairouan are reasonably fine with an average of a moderate 6:03 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:55 long and the longest day is 10:39 long with an average length of 10:15.
- There are approximately 4:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kairouan November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kairouan, Tunisia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kairouan: