| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kairouan in May is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with occasional rain. A paltry 18.9mm (0.7in) of liquid is transfered across on average 5 days.
- The blue above Kairouan is sunny with on average a considerable 9:19 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:36 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 14:02.
- There are approximately 4:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kairouan May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kairouan, Tunisia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kairouan: