| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kairouan in January is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 24mm (0.9in) of fluid is dropped across an average of 6 days.
- The skies in Kairouan are fair with on balance a moderate 5:56 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:47 long and the longest day is 10:22 long with an average length of 10:02.
- There are approximately 3:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kairouan January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kairouan, Tunisia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kairouan: