| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kairouan in February is mild at 12.6 °C (54.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in February is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 23.9mm (0.9in) of liquid is dropped during an average of 5 days.
- In February the heavens above Kairouan are reasonably fine having on balance a detectable 6:27 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:24 long and the longest day is 11:18 long with an average length of 10:50.
- There are approximately 4:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kairouan February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kairouan, Tunisia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kairouan: