| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kairouan in December is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in December is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with occasional rain. A mere 35.4mm (1.4in) of water is deposited across on average 5 days.
- In December the heavens above Kairouan are fair having on average a moderate 5:50 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:44 long and the longest day is 9:54 long with an average length of 9:47.
- There are approximately 3:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kairouan December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kairouan, Tunisia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kairouan: