| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kairouan in April is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in April is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 29.8mm (1.2in) of liquid is unloaded across on average 5 days.
- In April the skies in Kairouan are a little sunny with an average of a welcome 7:29 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:34 long with an average length of 13:04.
- There are approximately 5:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58% of daylight hours and cloudy 42% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kairouan April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kairouan, Tunisia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kairouan: